Thursday, December 08, 2005

Week 6?

I have lost track of how long I have had this bike.

Today is a day off, I am sitting here wishing I had gone fishing. The sun is shining, no rain, windy and cold, what could be better.

Body work is begin to both bore me and annoy me, it doesn't seem like I am getting anywhere.

For the first time since I got the bike or should I say parts, I have a clear vision as to where I am going with it. I have commissioned a fabricator in Oklahoma to make me three parts that are going to set this Venom apart from the others. I have the color scheme planned out, and I am moving towards it.

I think I will go buy my paint today.

3 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Admin, just for you:

THUNDER CITY MOTORCYCLES, LTD
44.240.6332
UNIT 2-3 HAINES PARK GRANT AVE
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE,
ENGLAND LS7 1QQ

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Dude, sweet. Thank you very much. Good research, or however you found them.

Yup, you should've gone fishing. Fresh air would've done the mind some good. You know?

Take it easy, the bike will most certainly come together.

uiummxju - Do I just get the longest verification words or what?

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Verify word for this post "kukob"

Oklahoma parts are going to stay a secret until I get them. They supposedly are going to be in the mail on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home