Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Paint!

I went over to the paint store today. I had them go over some colors with me, they all look the same to my untrained eye. I have the theme in my head, nothing elaborate but very clean and nice. The quote on the paint was about 3 hun. Not bad I guess, but can you believe a QT of paint costs more than 100 bucks? WHEW!

My plan today was tear down the rear wheel, shocks and tranny. Well, I am getting pretty quick at working on this bike. I got everything taken off except for the engine and the front forks. I still need to work on my handlebars, so the forks are staying on until I get the part from BBC. Shouldn't be long until I take it over to the powder coater.

5 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Admin said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the paint job.

By the way there is a small mention of you over in my world.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Really, lemme look

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Admin said...

I told you it was small. It was the best way to fit you in though. Well I thought it gelled nicely anyway.

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Dude, I love the beats on your homepage. Sweet

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

I appreciate it, I need to a counter on this page so I know about the traffic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home