Sunday, December 04, 2005

Body work Bonanza

The body work continues. I am no body work guy, and this is a lot of work. I wish I had a master over here giving me pointers. It seems easy, but when you think you have it absolutely perfect, you take a real close look and you find these little dimples in the filler. I have been told that filler primer will take care of a few of those, so I am going to get some of that this week and check it out.


On the rear fender the only body work that needed to be done was hiding the welds. These guys down at BBC do fantastic welds, but I am going to hide them for the final project, at least on the tins.



After a few sticky fingers and some sanding, they end up like this.

I am virtually done with the body work, I am at the limits of my body working knowledge. I am going to fix a couple of spots and re-sand, and than I hope to get that filler primer on there, maybe next week.

There is true artistry in this process, and I tip my hat to the true artists of the business.

6 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Nuttin, what up with you?

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Where did that other post go? I could have sworn I left a comment. I'm like all confused and shit...

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

I got rid of it, it was making me nauseous

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Ah man, that sucks. You still feeling it? Sympathy etc ...

*Whispers to Zaq*

"Dude is that mcd in the little pic up there? I mean I wouldn't normaly say anything and hope I don't course offense, but erm ... Hot-tee. No?"

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

I knocked you off cuz you didn't have a blog. Is it back?

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Admin, that is her in the pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home