Saturday, November 19, 2005

MY wish list

Buddy of mine, Richard to the right, posted his Christmas wish list. I am gonna give it a shot.



The Matt Hotch V lux. This bike is THE baddest bike I have ever seen. I would love to see it close in person, man what a sweetheart. It sold for 225,000 dollars. So if you are looking to spend that much on me this Christmas, I am sure he would make another one. (the rear wheel alone was $15,000)

More detailed pics of the Vlux and his other works of art can be seen at
Hot Match Custom Cycles.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Couldn't resist dropping by...

Sweet.

I like that bike, now that be a chopper.

Looking forward to reading more.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Thanks for stopping, check back tonight, I have some outdoor pics for the blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home