Sunday, December 18, 2005

Night out on the town

Boyz night out last night, my last one with the Oregon crew for the year. It was a blast! We hit one of our favorite haunts for some cold reeb (that's beer spelled backwards) and billiards. Well like most nights at the billiards tables, it finally came around, the old 'Let's hit the strip club!' Off we went. We entered the dark building, strobe lights flashing and big bass rhythms shaking the walls with no windows. We each grabbed a cold one from the cutie at the bar and grabbed a seat on the rack. The girl swaggered over our way, she could probably smell our fresh money already. My buddy Dave took out a five dollar bill, showed it to us and winked. He licked the bill and stuck it to the dancers right butt cheek. She smiled and shook her groove thing for him. Carey said 'oh yeah' and pulled out a twenty dollar bill. Waved it in the air like it was a hanky, and the girl quickly made her way over to him. He dipped it in his reeb and stuck it the dancers left butt cheek. She laughed aloud and stepped up on the rack, giving him quite the show for his twenty bucks. I shook my head and laughed. As she was finishing with Carey, Juan flipped us the bird and pulled out a FIFTY dollar bill. He held it up for us to see and than for the chicky to see. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. He licked the back of the bill and motioned for her to come over, she didn't hesitate. I was thinking man, this is getting a bit pricey, I should have got in on this when the bids were down under ten bucks! Where's he gonna stick that 50? Well to my surprise, she had him stick right next to the 20 on her left cheek. She really worked him over with the dancing. I mean wow! get a room. When she was done with him, his hair sticking in about 10 different directions, she walked back out to the pole. She looked over at me, kind of giving me the old head nod as to say 'how you gonna top this?' I looked at the money flitting with each shake of her butt. She walked over to me, and tilted my cap back so she could look at my eyes. I leaned over and fished my wallet out. I looked inside and found three one dollars bills and a ten. I was hoping to spend the ten on my reebs for the rest of the night. I looked up at her, she had her breast in her hand and she said in a mousy little voice 'hi...' Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, crap, this is too rich for my blood, than it hit me. I took out my ATM card, swiped it down her butt crack, took the 75 bucks off her ass and excused myself.

Good night boys, see you after the new year.

3 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ahahahahahahaha!
{pause, deep breath} ahahahahahahaha!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Missed you guys Saturday.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Sounded like your guys did well, I bet it was a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home