Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tattoo it

Had yesterday off. I scrounged up some money and made an appointment to get some tattoo work done. I am working on a half sleeve, and I am almost done. After yesterday I am down to 1.5 hours left on the inside. The grand total is going to be like 21 hours, 21 hours of pain. And that doesn't include the lovely feeling you have the following two days after getting it.
Yesterdays was the most painful for some reason. That inside arm and armpit is SENSITIVE! The lines and the shading didn't hurt all that much, but we did color background yesterday and that hammered me............Today it feels like someone hit me with some 60 grit paper and a baseball bat.

Pain, they say it makes you stronger, but last night I had trouble lifting a glass of ice tea up for a drink. Stronger my ass!

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

blame Friedrich Nietzsche for that lovely aphorism, but at least he included the realistic "IF it doesn't kill you [first]..."

if that's not encouraging enough, how 'bout visualizing F's old shirt of Jesus benchpressing the cross: "no pain no gain". heh.

good luck, man.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger The Mayor said...

Hey Zaq! It's McIrish, from QFA. Gotta post some pics of your tat work, I've had a couple of new ones lately (Inkfish did em). Long time no see....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home