Thursday, August 04, 2005

Summer of steel


Ehhhhhhh ehhhhh ehhhhhhh ehhhhhh, that is what I woke up too last night at 0230. I stood up and turned off the alarm. I couldn't figure out what was going on, than I remembered, fishing day............................ding, woke up now.

I got dressed, loaded the rig and headed North. Met a friend and hit the river. The morning was cold, but with a forcast of 100 degrees I knew it wouldn't last. By 7 am we had four fish in the box. I had limited and we were well on our way to a FBL, (Full boat limit). Skipper lost a nice fish on a screaming run, and I lost one that just went completely mad when I set the hook. The 5th fish was caught and we struggled for the 6th, FBL, for the rest of the day. We never got it, and the temp did in fact hit 100. Fat guys don't do well in that heat, I am going on a diet.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

You've got to tell me which store you buy those from.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

FU Mart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home