Thursday, July 21, 2005

First post to First Blog

Well hell, reading a few blogs by some friends I decided to sign up and give it a go on my own. I don't know how interesting this crap is going to be, but I will do my best. I tend to find myself in trouble and lots of fish from time to time, maybe someone out there will think it has some merit. We will see.

Today was my day off, I woke up at 720 in the morning, and rolled over. It was suddenly 830 and I had to pee like a race horse. I got up and let r fly. I laid back down and in the blink of an eye it was 1230. Damn! I wanted to have a few things done already. I wanted to go over and look at the Triumph motorcycles at the shop in Beaverton today.
I also had to go pick up my car at the mechanic. I called my neighbor, and the phone only rang.............well damn, I put my boots on and walked the 3 miles up to the shop. Now I am fat guy, and fat guys exercising in the heat is a bad thing. About 3/4 the way through the trip, all I could think of was beer. I turned the ipod up louder and kept walking.
Got the car and came home and watch an episode of the Chappelle show, man that guy is funny! I went up to Joe's and got some boot dressing as I totally wore out the leather in my boots on this last weekends rafting trip.
On the way home, the damn check engine light came back on and took the car back to the shop. Luckily, since I was in flip flops, the shop owner drove me home. He loves to fish and we talked for about half an hour about boats and bobbers and all kinds of line ratings and reels. Fascinating stuff to the common man I am sure.
Now I am going to go eat dinner and watch a few episodes of the show Inked.....have any of you seen that show?

Planning on a weekend 2 day fishing trip coming up, so I hope to have more interesting stuff to write about after that.......until than GFY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home