Sunday, November 06, 2005

Closer to the goal

Giving the crummy weather we have been having, fishing was out of the question for me this weekend. What else is there to do but build a custom motorcycle. Got up early both days and got a lot done. Yesterday was all about the front end. Still not totally pleased with the end play on the front bearings, so I will redo it when I do the final build.
Today I worked on the rear wheel and the primary drive. Here is a picture of the stator, I just thought it looked kinda neat up in there and worthy of a picture. Click the picture for a large view. Maybe I am a dork, but it makes a cool desktop wallpaper.



So, end of weekend 2 and I got the following done:

Front forks
Front wheel
Primary
Charging system
Rear Wheel
Tranny shimmed
Regulator



Things are progressing nicely, I will work on the tins this week......and than find a place to get it powder coated.

Told ya Jodi!

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Did Jeff mount the tire on the front rim?

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Jeff mounted it, very good man that guy. Actually everyone in there was cool.

Sounds like around 200 bucks, a week of time. I won't be able to ride it consistently until April/May so I am not in a rush.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Thanks Tag, and welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home