Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Didn't the turtle win the race?

Didn't he? Through slow and steady progress? I hope that applies to motorcycle building as well. Not much has been done since day one of the build. I got home today and was trial fitting some parts. I put the forward controls on so I could see how they were gonna mount and look. I am enjoying building this monster, and will enjoy it more once my DVDs get here. That way I can actually install some stuff instead of staring at it on my workbench.

I can already feel the wind in my hair, the freedom blowing against my face...........of wait, that is my dog sniffing me as I lay next the build with my eyes closed. Damn dog!!

I put a background sheet up for picture purposes, it makes it easier to see.

PS Any of the pictures can be clicked on to view the full size version.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Get a fucking move on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home