Saturday, August 20, 2005

Wow what a week, not....

The week went by pretty uneventfully. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like boring weeks. I like there to be some story to come out of each and every one.

On my day off I put all my rafting paraphernalia away, and bought a couple fish for the kid's aquarium. Woohoo........
I was a bit pumped to go play the first poker game I have been ready for in a month or more, and the 5 o'clock bell at work couldn't come soon enough. Once out of "the rock", I drove over to Gateway and parked outside of the house where the game was going to be. I was on the phone with a good friend, talking about poker, how original, the owner of the house came walking out with a can of spray paint. He walked up to my truck like he was going to tag it or something and I rolled down my window. He asked me if I was there to play some poker, I told my buddy on the phone I would call him back and answered YES! R. tells me that the game isn't until tomorrow night, WHAT! I guess I should look at my emails a little closer from now on, CRAP! I said see ya later, and fought the traffic back to Beaverton. Watched an episode of American Chopper and got myself all jazzed up to buy a bike again, and than went to bed.

Exciting, yeah right. I have next week off, I am staying at a house with 5 other guys in Longbeach, WA. We are going to fish our little black hearts out, so I should have a story or two from that, until than GFY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home