Sunday, February 12, 2006

Week of CHROME!

This has been a chrome filled week. Set out West with my posse at 0500 this morning, found a river out there and put my boat in it. It wasn't but 10 minutes in the first run we had a little native come calling. Great way to start the day!


Darian made quick work of that one and we side drifted down to one of our favorite holes. There we waited for a boat load of guys to move out so we could start our assault. Well they didn't move. They were laying the smack to a large pod of fish and didn't wanna move off them, I don't blame them. They got 7 up there. We slid down, and I told the boys I wanted to get my plugs into the top of the next hole, well we did and sure enough, a fish was hiding in there. And man what a fish! This maybe end up being my fish of the season.......we are guessing it was near 16 lbs. It put up an amazing fight.



A shot of that monster in the water



We hammered that spot for a while longer and Darian drifted up a keeper for the day. Compared to the hatchery fish we are accustomed to, this one is super nice!



Brad crackered one other fish on a jig and all was right with the world. The sun was out, and it was in the 50's, lots of fish in the river. I couldn't ask for more........oh yeah, strippers.
I finished off the day by catching a seagull MID AIR. It wasn't happy about it and tried to remove a finger on the release. Rats........



I had a great time, and look forward to floating with you guys again!

6 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

It was a fine day, and the weather was awesome!!!

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Why does your man have purple hands? Fuck the crack, maybe I need to lay off the acid.....

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Welcome to Engaland

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Om said...

Them is some BIG OLE FISHES!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Dang seagulls

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go fuck yourself buddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home