Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Gotta have gear

So I am kinda sitting around waiting for my parts to come back from paint and chrome, not to mention a day worth fishing that I can go on, and I am looking at gear. You gotta have gear if your gonna ride a bike, huh?

I started collecting, first thing I got today was my gloves. I saw Matt Hotch with a pair of these and had to have them. Unfortunately I, through the deal I was getting on them ( things are too good to be true sometimes), I ended up with the LONG ones. But man are they cool.



10, count them 10, titanium plates riveted to the back side of the glove. These are going to be killer. Next I need a jacket.........

4 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Om said...

Sweet gloves!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

You'll come to appreciate the longs when you graduate to other types of bikes, like the kind you can take on a track and go REALLY,REALLY fast....

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Mr. D.... no workie workie....

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Graduate? Finally a Brit with a sense of humor.

I like to start at the top of the class my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home