Thursday, February 02, 2006

For the newbies

I recently received a few emails saying that they were new to my blog, and have been reading about this motorcycle project but never saw the bike when it was mocked up. (Is that a run-on sentence?)

So for those of you who are new, this is the bike I am building:



I completely built the bike, than tore it back down so it could be painted, powder coated and chromed. Those are the things I am waiting for now. I am estimating 4 weeks until I turn the key and listen to it roar! Stay tuned.

4 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Admin said...

I love it so much, but you knew that....

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Thanks man, wait until the finished product. I can't......

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Om said...

Cool you told the guy to "go to town" on it! That will be one sweet payoff!!!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

it's gonna be great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home