Wednesday, February 08, 2006

First Oregon Metalmouth!

Took a buddy from work fishing today. He wanted to catch his first Oregon steelhead. He has caught countless boot snakes in Idaho (where is that anyway?) but not one here. I said, gityurass in my boat and let's do this.

Shoved off at 0700 and had the first one in no time......preceded to catch 3 more, all of them about the same. But man were they fresh!!!! Chrome chrome chrome! My camera only got one pic, he is going to send me some more later.

Dennis, happy at last!



Me, with a nice little chrome dome



They don't get much brighter than this!




Nice work Dennis, and nice fishing with you. Your not as scary as the people at work told me.

3 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

I need to get out there, the waiting is killing me.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Dude, my turn next (when I get back from the UK).

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Line em up, I will take all of you. It would be a blast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home