Saturday, February 11, 2006

More chrome

I got more chrome today. Not the slimy scaly kind though. I finally got my chrome pieces for the bike back and they look great! I have the handlebars set up and once I get the wires passed I will post a picture, it is going to be blinding in the summer sun!!! Sissy bar turned 90% great, it wasn't the best piece to start with but it looks pretty darn good. I got it mounted on the swing arm and it will go on the frame when I get that back next week. Stand by for a picture!

Click to enlarge



There they are, the control housings are not in there yet, I am working on the wiring. I think those are going to look great when they get on the bike.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

What's left to come?

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Pinstriping and custom paint on the frame. Maybe another week or so

 

Post a Comment

<< Home