Monday, January 23, 2006

Wow, I guess I am in the wrong business

So, having fallen in love with the pinstriping on this gas tank,

I contacted the gentleman who did it. I asked how much this was and explained to him what it was going on. Try 2000 dollars. Now I understand that there is alot of work there, especially since I am trying to paint these tins on my own, but 2000 bucks? WOW, I guess I am going to get a couple brushes and learn to pinstripe now.

To all you with motorcycles, this summer I will taking orders for paint, pinstriping, and leather tooled seats. ;D

3 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Tell me about it. Wait until you see how it is turning out.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Om said...

The pin striping tribal design is cool. A cobination of that with the "ghost effect" underneath and going along the sides would look awesome. Just an opinion

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Hmmmm, interesting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home