Saturday, January 28, 2006

Classy class

I am on break from my motorcycle training class right now. Last night involved some book learnin' and today we did the range. I rode a Yamaha TW:



Actually a nice bike, but I am sure it is a lot different than what I have sleeping in the garage. The riding is going well, there are 12 people in the class and the course can get a bit crowded. We have only had one crash in the class thus far, and guess what, it was yours truly. I was sitting in staging, and the instructor said to kill the bikes. I reached for the kill switch and popped the clutch, sending the bike flying into the guy in front of me. We both went down, and the only thing hurt was the bike and my ego. Now I am "that guy". Great!

The rain is also fun, we are supposed to get 2 inches this weekend, and 1 on those inches came down during the riding portion this morning. Jeez.......

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Om said...

OMG! Sorry but that is fucking funny shit..My seven year old woulda laughed at you too! He is a little bike maniac..I'll put a pic on my blog of him is his new helmet he got for xmas.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Believe me, I am laughing at myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home