Sunday, January 22, 2006

Paint my ride, poll

I am torn, torn between to paint effects. I will soon have the pieces painted flat black like I want them, but I need something else on there to make them pop!
I have two styles in my head, one is 'ghost flames' and the other is pinstriped.
Choice A below are the ghost flames, although the ones in the picture are more visible than the ones I will use.
Choice B below is a great example of some really nice pin striping.


A.



B.



I personally like the striping, especially since I am looking at this picture.LOL
In the comments section of this post, please choose A or B, to let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

8 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

YES!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Admin said...

It's obvious what I would choose... Yes indeed.. B... everyone else has flames, I mean how YAWN!

Go with stripes, at the end of the day this is the part of the machine you will spend most of the time looking at when you ride... Wel no actually you should be watching the road or at least the good looking chicks as you cruise on by....

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

This poll is tilting the way I want it to.

Admin, you think chics are gonna dig this bike?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

from a chick's point of view
...

yes.

(but perhaps i'm not the best 'chick' to ask -- you did after all, ask admin! lol...er, uh, sorry, couldn't help myself.)

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

B too baby. Yeah.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

I do believe it is Unanimous. Good choice all.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

scallops

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Jager my dear, you are alive... I'm thrilled, even if you did take the piss.. still I smiled...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home