Thursday, June 01, 2006

Men with pink hearts!

You know what bothers me? Men who don't act like men. Granted these guys have male anatomy and grow hair in places woman don't (although some go have it waxed off like a woman), but deep in their hearts and brains, they are woman. These are the guys that sit around in workplace lounges and foo foo bars gossiping about other woman and talking trash about the guys who act like men. These are the guys that when you treat them like a man, get all whiny and bitchy and instead of telling you something or getting even, they tell their girlfriends and maybe even try to get them in trouble with the boss. Which!!!! brings me to the reason I think so many men have ended up walking down this path! Now I am not racist or sexist or anything of the like, but I don't know that I necessarily believe in my heart of hearts in equality when it comes to business or management positions. Woman can certainly do those things very well, but they are woman!!! Woman don't think like men. Woman, for the most part, are softer and kinder than men. Which brought about the whole Politically Correct (PC) era that will be the downfall of me and ultimately this country. These values, although nice and fluffy, go against the very genetics of a man's soul. And there has been so much infiltration by women and the PC outlook that some men have begin to change. Maybe these men feel that the only way they will ever survive is to turn into a woman like creature. Well if this is survival, I think real men would rather die, I would.

I have more, let me go kick some walls and collect my thoughts.

2 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes but women bosses are also conniving, back stabbing and hateful toward a lot of the men they work with. The work place turns into a giant feel good meeting and anyone who just wants to come to work, get the job done cut through the bull and succeed is cut down as not being sensitive enough. I hate working with chix, I guess that is why I am self employed and in sales.

Fish_on!!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

No but's about it. That is exactly what I am talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home