Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Option B

When the Willamette river becomes the only option I am at a stand still. I hate the Willamette, sure they catch a lot of fish in there but I don't! Every time I fish it, I feel like I am wasting my time. And if you feel you are wasting your time, you don't fish right and your mind is constantly somewhere else, not good for fishing. I don't even know why I feel that way (other then my lack of success in there), maybe it is the surroundings, the other boats, the lack of my beloved hog line, idunno! But it gets me down every time and I end up with a real bad attitude from the time we shove off. Than the states go ahead and close down the river I do like to fish, and the Willamette becomes the obvious option. YUCK!

I am going to the channel next to see if I can find my way again.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home