Saturday, January 14, 2006

10 days and counting




Stayed up a bit late last night getting things ready to go to the powder coater. I was making so much progress I decided to get the parts ready to go to chrome as well. Woke up this morning began putting things in the truck, and got a wild hair up my ass to take me tins over to the painter too. I dropped of the frame, and the tins and headed up to boon town to get a quote on a local chrome job. The guy wanted like 600 bucks! For two pieces. Try again bub.......I went with plan A and took them over to All American Cycle in Portland. Totally stand up place, I recommend it to anyone working on or building a bike. They threw it in with their pieces and charged me like 150 bucks. Good to go! Lots of driving and lots of money spent, but a very satisfying day today. In the next 2 weeks, I should be able to start the final build.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Stay tuned

 

Post a Comment

<< Home