Sunday, January 08, 2006

Brokeback boatramp

Got down and dusted off the old steelhead rods today. With the rain we have been having, the choices for rivers was a bit limited. We did an old favorite, one I haven't been to in a long time. We floated farther than I have in the past, hoping to find the boat ramp before we went too far.





We found the "boat ramp". That has to be the worst ramp I have pulled my boat out of. It slopes down in pure mud, than there is a shear drop off to the water. We had to winch the boat up onto the mud, before we could pull it onto the trailer. NICE!

And on top of that, we broke off the only fish we had on for the day.

Where are my motorcycle parts!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

LOL, I would have a lot of days like that if I admitted it.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

HEHE, that mud was slick! I stepped out of the river and promptly "skied" right back into it. Thank God that boat was there for me to hold on to, I would have ended up in tidewater with the crabs.

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Yeah but at least it was all fun and games. I'm thinking I wanna visit oregon. Do you think mcd will put me up?

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Have her ask her family. She has a bunch of kids I am sure she would love you to look after while your here.

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Admin said...

I thought so, in fact nobody would notice I'm there if there's a bunch of kids involved... I always seem to fit in nicely around kids, I don't know perhaps it's because I'm still on their level!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home