Friday, October 14, 2005

Oh snap......

First of all, I am an attention whore. I need people to be looking at me and saying wow, that guy is cool. The rods kinda did that for me, but not enough. So I made my boat yellow. That works good. I went from 0 - 60 with an arm full of ink. That works good. I am going to build a bike that turns heads. That should work good.


Second, my mistakes. I should never have gotten married at 20 years old. I should never had a baby at 22 years old. I should have went to college. I should have not stopped working out at 25. There are probably more, but those are the ones that bug me the most.
Now I am not saying that those first two ruined my life, but I am saying they sent me down a life path that I am now wishing was different. I love my ladies, and will protect and provide for them as long as I can. I will be with them forever, it is too expensive not to be.
I wish I had done other things with my life, and now I am steering my current life in a direction that is going to make me happy. Maybe I will die on that motorcycle, maybe I will die when the next elk comes flying through my truck window. Maybe I will die the next time I take my sled out to Bouy 10. Maybe I will die the next time I run across the road. I don't wanna live my whole life worried about an untimely death, that's not living, that is life waiting for death.

I don't like looking deep into myself, there are things in there that I have always been told were bad and sinful. They must stay there, at least for now.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

That'll be the things we share at UJ's, right?

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

Stew, great to hear from you, it has been a long time. I have been looking deep into myself the last few months, and realized that not even I liked the person I found.

But I still love to have a full fish box at the end of the day! Happy fishing and good luck with the casting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home