Saturday, April 01, 2006

Not impressed

I have been waiting for a few months now to attend the Portland Easyriders show. Why??????? There were only a handful of bikes on display, I did not see any celebrity builders like I wanted to. I just wasn't that impressed. Lots of old guys walking around in leather chaps, rather than the black suits and ties they normally wear.

Here is a picture of one of Indian Larry's bikes on display. Pretty darn cool bike.


This bike stole the show for me, at least for the few bikes that were there. Reminiscent of the Matt Hotch V Lux. Very cool.




There were 3 Venoms in the show, I was happy to see that.
Overall, overpriced, unimpressed, and somewhat boring.
Lesson learned, I am not a biker.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

You're a biker all right, you're just not a "biker". There's a difference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home