Saturday, March 11, 2006

Thats it

I have unleashed a monster.

I woke up this morning with plans of riding the bike around the block about 60 times. Called my buddy and said I might ride over to his house to have him give the bike a once over. He is about a mile from me. It was my first trip into traffic. LOL. No biggie. Once there he said ride with me up to Motorcorsa, hmmmm OK. No problems. On the way back I took the long way home. Got home and made some adjustments, put the air cleaner on and took off. I rode all the way out to Cornelius and back. What a rush riding a bike is, even at 60 mph. It was a blast. I think I put about ~50 miles on it or so. Who knows, no gauges.

Good weather next week = a ride to work.

Still no front brake.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

geter. go over to Motorcorsa, they will hook you up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home