Saturday, March 04, 2006

El finito..............

Well how long did it take me? Some of the folks out there said I couldn't do it, so this post is for them......I added up a total of 24 days of work. Actually turning wrenches and spraying paint. Very satisfying today when all things checked out and I hit the 'start' button, the beast came alive with an evil fervor. Ahhhhhh, nice!










A cold Corona to celebrate the end of a job, and the beginning of freedom.




I took it out for it's maiden voyage tonight, man that thing has some SCARY power! You let the clutch out in 1st gear and your going 25 mph.
I was turning it around in the street, and some guy came outside to see what the noise was, NOW THAT'S CHOPPER! I will get some real nice pictures tomorrow.


What's next?

5 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Zaq!!!! Very beautiful machine
Stew

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!J.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Om said...

ZAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS TOOO FUCKING HOT...I NEEDA GO TO THA BATHROOM NOW!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

yes.................

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool bike dude, but, it would look alot better with ferret sitting on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home