Thursday, October 27, 2005

Todays lesson

I learned today that I don't know anything about putting together a motorcycle. The kit I got was one of the few that didn't include the "how to" dvd. How does this stuff always happen to me? I went ahead, and from some schematics in a Harley manual, put together the swing arm and rear suspension. I am confident that I have it on correctly, but when I tried to install the tranny, the bolts hit the shocks. So I took the damn thing apart and I will now wait for a video to guide me. I am pretty sure tomorrow I will be able to borrow the one my friend used.

Praying and keeping fingers crossed......

4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Shit, call me dude. We'll figure it out.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

I am gonna work on it Saturday, hopefully with the video in hand. Gonna pull an all nighter on Friday.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

McD, he's only 2 blocks away - I could walk it.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

I will pick your sorry ass up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home