Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Let the games begin!

Had the day off and decided to meet up with a friend from work and her family for an overnight trip at the beach. Now I can't get near the beach without a fishing pole, let alone my sled and full setup. We settled into the bay on the last part of the flood and made our first pass. My rod starts hammering, and I set the hook and pass it off to MJS. It was her first ever salmon trip and I think she enjoyed it. With a little coaching from me, we got this nice 18lber in the net, first pass of the day!

Her Dad was quite proud of her.

Once we got back to camp, the Kid saddled up the horses and took off down the beach. She had a great time with some great horses and great weather.


1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger ZaQ said...

It was fun, and I am gonna do it again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home