Sunday, September 24, 2006

Porsche lemon

I pull up to a stop light Saturday and wind up next to a Porsche Carrera GT. Man what a sweet car.


I am looking this thing over, and than I look at the driver. He is looking side to side, on the phone, and just in a general panic.
I look more at the car, thinking man it would be bad ass to have something like that, and I notice a puddle by his front tire. As we sit there at the light the puddle is growing. Light turns green and he whips a big U-ie and as he does, I watch GALLONS, yes I said gallons, of water coming out from the bottom of this car. I am going to assume he was headed back to the dealer in a hurry!!!!

LOL

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might have been gallons of antifreeze, but if it was gallons of that guys piss, I'd drink it to have that car.

AND MORE!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw the antifreeze, i'd drink that guys piss to have that car!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home